Reformation Lutheran School
Family Referral Program
Limited Time Campus Tour Referral Program
Beginning April 19, we'd like to thank you for referring potential new student families who visit us for a campus tour. The first 10 referred families who complete a campus tour, regarding the possible enrollment of a new Preschool or Grades K-8 student or students, will receive a $50 referral appreciation gift. When you refer a prospective family, be sure they mention your name to Mr. Bohl or Mrs. Buth. Families can request a tour with the form on this page:
At Reformation, some of our best advertising efforts come from families like yours—families who have good experiences to share with other families who may be interested in providing the same quality, Christ-centered education for their child(ren). That is why we offer our Family Referral Program, to say thank you for sharing our school with future Reformation families.
- The Family Referral Program is open to all current Reformation School and Preschool families.
- Referred families must be brand new to Reformation School and Preschool and does not apply to students returning to Reformation nor families who have previously had students at Reformation.
- Referring families must have a student(s) currently enrolled and must be paying tuition at the time of referral.
- There is no limit to the number of families one can refer and no limit to the referral credits that are received.
How it Works:
- When a prospective family enrolls a new student, they will list you as the currently enrolled family that referred them to Reformation – this will be done on the Student Application form.
- After the new student enrolls and attends School or Preschool for at least 3 months, you will receive a referral appreciation credit in the amount of $300 per family referred. Referral credit is per family referred, not per student.
- The referral credit will be paid to you with a check.
- Referral appreciation credits will be evaluated and applied in April, August and December each year.