Reformation Lutheran School
Family Referral Program
At Reformation, some of our best advertising efforts come from families like yours—families who have good experiences to share with other families who may be interested in providing the same quality, Christ-centered education for their child(ren). That is why we offer our Family Referral Program, to say thank you for sharing our school with future Reformation families.
- The program begins April 1, 2018 and is not retroactive.
- The Family Referral Program is open to all current Reformation School and Preschool families.
- Referred families must be brand new to Reformation School and Preschool and does not apply to students returning to Reformation nor families who have previously had students at Reformation.
- Referring families must have a student(s) currently enrolled and must be paying tuition at the time of referral.
- There is no limit to the number of families one can refer and no limit to the referral credits that are received.
How it Works:
- When a prospective family enrolls a new student, they will list you as the currently enrolled family that referred them to Reformation – this will be done on the Student Application form.
- After the new student enrolls and attends School or Preschool for at least 3 months, you will receive a referral appreciation credit in the amount of $300 per family referred. Referral credit is per family referred, not per student.
- The referral credit will be paid to you with a check.
- Referral appreciation credits will be evaluated and applied in April, August and December each year.