Welcome to Reformation Summer Camp!
We are very excited to have partnered with SimplyAfterschool for summer camp registration and payment.
Here is how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Click on our Parent Portal link: (https://app.simplyafterschool.com/ReformationLutheranSchool)
- Create an account and add your child(ren)
- Select your awesome summer camp weeks and checkout
Please fill out the forms below and send them to or bring them printed and completed to your first day of Summer Camp.
Download: Summer Camp Schedule
Download: Camper Information
Download: Summer Camp Permission Form
Download: Code of Conduct
Download: Consent for Medical Treatment
Download: Incidental Medical/Medicine Form
Please note the additional information:
- When choosing a camp to attend, if you are registering weekly, you must be signed up by midnight Friday night prior to the week you are attending.
- If you are signing up in advance for a whole month of summer camps (at the monthly rate), please remember that there will be no refunds given for days or weeks you choose not to attend after enrolling.
- All camps include at least one or two field trips (they are noted in the details for each week of camp on the registration website). All staff members will be attending all field trips; as such, there will not be any staff members left behind to watch any campers not wanting to participate. The cost of field trips are included in the price of the camp. If your camper does not wish to participate in a field trip, no refunds will be given.
Just a reminder of the upcoming field trip Friday, June 14, 2019 to Legoland, loading is promptly at 8:30 am. We are in need of drivers. IF you are able to drive, please contact Ms. Brigetta.
Please make sure to sign up for each week no later than 1:00 pm each Saturday.
We are excited to announce that the Summer Snack Shop is up and running every day! Please see below for information and items available.
Thank you for being part of our Summer Camp program.
1. Monday morning – parents should purchase a Snack Shop Card for their child at the welcome table. You have the ability to put restrictions on the Snack Shop as well as indicate any allergies.
2. The Snack Shop Card is retained in a file and when the children get something from the Snack Shop, it will be deducted from the card. A note will go home letting you know how much you have left on your card at the end of the week.
3. The Snack Shop exists to provide something a little different for the children and to allow parents to purchase a lunch if desired. All proceeds from the Snack Shop will go toward new items for the classrooms and playground. Any money left over at the end of summer camp will also go toward this cause.
4. All forms will be handed out during snack time for the children to fill out what they would like to purchase. The forms will then be collected to make sure all food is ready to go for lunch time. The Snack Shop will also be opened again at 3:00 pm.
5. Below is a list of the items in the Snack Shop and are subject to change.
- Snow Cone
- Hot Dog
- Assorted small candy
- Otter pops
- Juice box
- Fruit Snacks
- Corn Dog
- Grilled Cheese
- Bean & Cheese Burrito
- Quesadilla Meal
- Grilled Cheese Meal
- Corn Dog Meal
- Hot Dog Meal
- Nacho Meal
- Bean & Cheese Burrito Meal