Preschool & Transitional Kindergarten
Looking for more information about Preschool & Transitional Kindergarten tuition rates? Visit our Preschool website!
Academic year 2019-2020 - $6,350.00
Please speak with our Principal for additional information regarding these discounts.
- Annual Payment Discount Kindergarten – 8th: There is a 4% discount for students in Kindergarten – 8th grade if tuition is paid in full for the entire 2019-2020 school by the first day of school. This discount is reduced to 2% if payment is made with a credit card.
- Annual Payment Discount Preschool: There is a 4% discount for students in preschool if tuition is paid in full for 10 months before the students first day of school. This discount is reduced to 2% if payment is made with a credit card.
- Multi-Student Family Discount: There is a 20% discount for each additional student for families when enrolling multiple full-time students in preschool through 8th grade.
- Reformation Member Discount: There is a 23% discount for members of Reformation Lutheran Church.
- Family Registration Rebate: There is $100 rebate for all registration fees for families that complete course “Foundations 101” offered by Reformation Lutheran Church.
Late Fees & Bad Checks
Registration Fees must be paid prior to enrollment. Monthly tuition payments can be made thereafter through the Facts Electronic Payment system below.
- School accounts are considered PAST DUE if no payment has been received by the sixteenth calendar day of the month. A $30.00 late fee will be charged to their account for each month of late or non-payment.
- If a check is returned for INSUFFICIENT FUNDS, a $35.00 bank fee will be charged to their account.
Tuition Assistance is available to all qualifying students. It is the goal of Reformation to provide education to children independent of financial restrictions. Click Here for more information on assistance (Outside Link). Tuition Assistance is available for Tuition only.
Before and after school program
Shepherd’s Care is the before and after school program for students enrolled in grades Kindergarten through 8th grade. It is open from 6:00am to 8:15am and 3:15pm to 6:00pm. Parents must purchase hours before students may use this program. The current Shepherd’s Care rate is $2.60 per 30 minutes or part thereof.
Methods of Payment:
Payments may be made through FACTS, our online payment system.
Credit cards are not accepted in the office building. All credit card payments must be completed online.