Starting in the 2017-2018 school year, we will be offering an after-school tutoring program. This program would be designed for homework help, skills building, and provide advanced support in numerous subject areas. Here is a bit of information for you to consider.
Who can sign up?
• All students in grades 1 through 8
• Tutors will consist of Mr. Ross (2nd grade teacher) and other qualified volunteers
• 3-4 students per tutor
When are tutoring sessions available?
• Monday - Thursday
• 3:15pm - 4pm
• If students are not picked up by 4pm, they will be dropped into Shepherd’s Care and billed accordingly.
Where will the sessions be held?
• Room 17 (Mr. Ross’s classroom) or Church Library
What is the cost?
• $10/session OR $35/week (four sessions in one calendar week)
• Because of needing to schedule volunteer tutors, the cost will be billed for the days signed up for, regardless of attendance.
• You will be billed at the end of each month.
• This bill will come on the first of the month for the month prior. (e.g. The bill for January, will come on February 1st) Late fees will be incurred after 10 days. After 15 days of no payment, access to the tutoring program will be denied.
How do I signup?
• Please sign up one week in advance on the Monday before or the Tuesday if Monday is a holiday.
• Make sure to sign up for all the requested days ahead of time.
• No drop ins. This allows us time to properly staff the program for each day according to the number of students.
• Please sign up using the Google Form that is noted in the weekly Raiders Newsletter.